Wednesday, July 1, 2009

5 Days Till lift-off and I still don't sprechen Deutch

For my first entry, I’ve been thinking about all the things that I will not miss while in Europe:
1.West Texas Cockroaches
2.Blistering heat rash from walking outside to my car
3.Midnight research papers in the middle of summer
4.Greasy American fast food (well maybe just a little)
5.A hot house because air conditioning is expensive when you pay your own bills
5.And…Summer bugs in general

BUT more importantly, I will MISS:
1.My Family, The whole BIG lot of them!
2.My housemates
3.All of My friends and workers
4.Sonic
5.West Texas Sunsets
6.So you Think you Can Dance
7.Walks on summer nights
8.and peaches and cream (a summer snack my Dad makes, a little cheesy, but it will be missed)
9.and YOU!

But never fear, because posting is here! Keep up with our adventures through Germany over the next month! Send some love and emails, so we will at least think we’re missed and we’ll post pictures and stories about what life is like here.
5 Days Until lift-off!
- Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment